Hazelnut and Fudge Swirl Pie
There's something about the words "fudge" and "pie" in the same sentence that makes us want to dance a little.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 -oz) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup Nutella (or other nut butter)
- 1 (6 -oz) OREO pie crust
- ¼ cup chocolate fudge dessert topping
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat the cream until light and fluffy.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and Nutella until well blended. Add whipped cream, stirring gently to mix.
- Spoon or scoop the filling into the pie crust; drizzle with fudge topping. Swirl knife through cream cheese mixture to create a fudge swirl effect.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.