Boss Hawg Baked Beans
Apparently, Mr. Boss Hawg likes his beans sweet, saucy and smokey. Guess what? So do we!
- 3 (16-oz) cans pork and beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup cooked chopped bacon, barbecue pork, or barbecue brisket
- 1 cup diced tart apple, such as Granny Smith
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 2 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- Combine all the ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish and blend well
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Recipe from Boss Hawg Barbeque in Topeka, KS