Easy Pasta Salad
Whenever I'm going on a picnic or to a potluck, I bring this pasta salad because it's easy and everyone likes it.
- 1 lb rotini pasta, cooked to al-dente then cooled in the fridge or under cold running water.
- 1/4 lb deli turkey or ham, chopped.
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese cubed (or half a bag of those pre-cut cheese cubes).
- 3 cups (or so) mixed, chopped veggies (peas, carrots, celery, bell peppers...whatever you have in the fridge!)
- 1 jar sliced black olives
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 package grape tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 bottle italian or ranch salad dressing.
- Toss all ingredients except dressing in a big bowl. At the last minute, stir in dressing to taste or let people dress their own salad based on their preferences.