Easy Blueberry Pancakes
Make your kid's morning with extra-special blueberry pancakes!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- cup fresh or frozen organic blueberries (thawed)
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- Stir Bisquick, milk and eggs until blended; gently stir in blueberries. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- Don't be blue! You can use other types of berries instead of blueberries. Raspberries, blackberries or a combination would be yummy! Smaller berries will work better than very large ones.