Fruit and Yogurt Breakfast Cups
- 1 cup plain low-fat or non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup fresh fruit (strawberries, bananas, blueberries, kiwis, etc.) cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 to 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup granola (alternative: 2 to 3 tablespoons chocolate chips)
- Divide the yogurt between two juice or wine glasses.
- Add a layer of the fruit, using ¼ cup for each glass.
- Repeat the yogurt and fruit layer.
- Sprinkle each glass with brown sugar, then granola or chocolate chips, and dig in.
- These can be prepared the night before, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated.