Yummy and delicious homemade pancakes that my dad made when we were little.
- 1 cup flour(self-rising)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients into mixing bowl and whisk until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Spoon out batter(however big you like your pancakes) into heated skillet with a little oil to keep them from sticking.
- When you see tiny bubbles form on top of the pancakes, its time to flip.
- Cook other side and then your done! Top with butter and syrup!! yum yum!
- You can also and chocolate chips, blueberries or whatever you like! This is how my dad always made our pancakes when we were little, now I make them for my family.