Donna D'Errico's Italian-Style Orange Roughy
Donna D'Errico absolutely loves to cook. She cooks all of her family meals every day, and they only eat organic food. This is one of her favorite things to make. It is delicious!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 filets orange roughy
- 2-4 teaspoons organic garlic, minced
- 1 cup organic Roma tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Salt, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the roughy for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a plate, reserve for later.
- Put 2 to 4 teaspoons of fresh organic minced garlic into the same pan (more or less depending on taste) and sauté until golden.
- Stir in tomatoes, herbs and salt to taste.
- Cook tomatoes until soft.