Peanut Butter BLT
How about a BLT? The twist: Use PB instead of mayo. (C'mon, we dare you!)
- 2 slices wheat bread
- 2 tbsp smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 4 slices bacon
- 2-3 pieces green leaf lettuce
- 2-3 slices tomato
- Cook the bacon until extra crispy. Blot and let cool.
- Toast the bread and immediately spread the peanut butter on one side of each slice.
- Layer the bacon, lettuce, and tomato atop the peanut butter on one slice of bread, and then top with the other slice, peanut butter side down.
- Insert two toothpicks, each about 2 inches from the opposite corners of the sandwich, and slice in half diagonally.