BBQ Chicken in a Flash
Canned chicken breast and bbq sauce - how can you go wrong?
- Canned chicken breast
- BBQ sauce of choice (I like Bulls Eye Original)
- Seasonings (I use a bit of Lawyres season salt, pepper, and lemon pepper)
- Open the canned chicken and drain.
- Put the chicken in a skillet and warm over medium heat.
- Break the chicken up with a spatula so it looks shredded.
- Add desired seasonings.
- Once the chicken has warmed through, add the bbq sauce and cook until hot.
- Serve on toasted bread.
- This is great when you need something in a flash or you need to feed a lot of people.