Cat Cora's Broccoli Slaw
Easily prepare broccoli slaw for your Fourth of July dinner!
- 2 packages of broccoli slaw (you can pick them up at your local grocery store)
- Dressing ingredients:
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard and the sugar.
- Slowly add in the remaining ingredients for the dressing, continuing to whisk. Add in the broccoli slaw and mix thoroughly.