Cat Cora's Three Bean Salad With Fresh Mint
A refreshing spin on a delicious classic.
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 8-ounced package frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 5-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup Sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup Cat Cora's Kitchen by Gaea Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place the onion in a large bowl, and add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir and taste, and add more lemon zest, mint, salt, or pepper, if you like.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.