Citrus Bean Salad
The bean medley supplies the iron; the lime juice gives you vitamin C. And for mommies to be, this substantial salad makes one great meal in itself.
- 1 15-oz can garbanzo beans
- 1 15-oz can great northern beans
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans
- 1 15-oz can black beans
- 1 15-oz can sweat kernel corn, drained
- 1 15-oz can petite diced sweet onion tomatoes
- 1 to 2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Eat as a salad or serve as a dip with lime tortilla chips.