Ground Beef and Cabbage Wraps
Select the leanest ground beef for this recipe, being as the barbecue sauce adds plenty of juiciness in the wrap. Feel free to substitute vegetarian crumbles for the beef for a meat-free option.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup frozen chopped onion
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- ⅔ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix, not dressed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bottom of a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until beef is fully cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- While beef is cooking, warm the tortillas according to package directions.
- Add corn and barbecue sauce to the beef and onion, stirring well to mix, and cook for 2 minutes, until heated through.
- To serve, place about ½ to ⅖ cup of beef mixture on each tortilla, top with a small handful of slaw, and roll into wraps.
- Don't have frozen corn kernels on hand? Just substitute canned corn, drained.