Even if your kid's a chicken-aholic, you can get her to try something new...dress up some fabulous fresh shrimp in her favorite marinara sauce.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1½ lbs large uncooked, shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped OR ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 jar (1 lb) Ragú® Old World Style;® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper flakes, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add shrimp and garlic and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce. Simmer 5 minutes or until shrimp are done and sauce is heated through.
- Serve, if desired, with crusty Italian bread or hot cooked pasta.