Spicy Tropical Shrimp Boats
A seafoodie trip for the tastebuds.
- 1 cup medium, cooked, tail-off frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup store bought mango salsa
- 1 head butter lettuce, Belgian endive or other firm lettuce
- 2 tbsp cilantro-flavored salad dressing (if you can't find it, try honey mustard)
- 1 head fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice shrimp into large cubes.
- Mix shrimp with mango salsa. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon shrimp mixture into lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle with salad dressing.
- Chop cilantro and sprinkle on top.