Is there a better kiddie combo than noodles and cheese? Nuh-uh.
- ½ (16-ouz) bag wide egg noodles
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1 (2-oz) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- Dash hot sauce, optional
- Dash paprika, optional
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients, except for the paprika and cheddar cheese.
- Stir the ricotta cheese mixture in to the pasta, stirring well to mix. Put the mixture into a microwave-safe dish.
- Top the noodle and cheese mixture with the cheddar cheese and paprika. Cook on high in the microwave about 3 minutes, until the dish is heated through and the cheese is melted.