Crunchy Asian Chicken Slaw
A crunchy, kid-friendly dinner salad that's perfect for a picnic or potluck or a hot summer night at home.
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package beef flavored Ramen noodles, flavor packet reserved
- 1 rotisserie chicken, breast meat diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the sugar, vinegar, oil, and reserved beef flavor packet, shaking well to mix, until sugar and flavor packet are dissolved.
- Add the coleslaw mix, shaking well to coat with the dressing.
- Transfer the coleslaw mixture to a large serving bowl.
- Crumble the ramen noodles over the slaw and add the remaining ingredients, tossing well to mix.