Dr. Seuss's Finney's Coleslaw
Finney's Freshest Fish isn't complete without Finney's Coleslaw to go with it!
- ½ small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ small green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp canola, sunflower, or other light cooking oil
- 2 to 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ to ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Put the slice cabbage in a bowl with the carrots.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the cabbage and carrots and toss well to coat.