Italian Pasta Salad
This is a super-simple, tasty dish.
- Bow Tie Pasta
- Green Peppers
- Pepperoni Slices
- Green Olives (optional)
- 1 Jar Italian Salad Dressing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook bow tie pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Chop green peppers, onions, tomatoes, and pepperoni into chunks. Mix with the pasta.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- This recipe is best if you let it chill for a few hours before serving. This allows all of the flavors to mix.