These oven-baked potatoes are an easy accompaniment for just about any chicken, beef or pork dish. And "easy" and "versatile" just happen to be two of our favorite adjectives.
- 1 large Yukon Gold potato
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut 1 large Yukon Gold potato into wedges.
- Toss with 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon dried thyme (optional).
- Spread the wedges out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until browned and tender, turning once, about 20 minutes total.