Chicken and Black Olives
This chicken dish is almost as saucy as you are!
- ½ cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 (14-oz) can chicken broth
- ½ cup sherry or dry white wine, optional
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (4 ½-oz) can sliced black olives
- In the bottom of a three and a half-quart or larger slow cooker, place all of the ingredients except for the chicken and olives, and stir well to mix.
- Add the chicken; stir to coat with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for eight hours.
- Stir in olives and serve.
- Serve with a nice wild rice pilaf, and you're golden!