Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
This dish has something for everyone - tender meat and tasty veggies for the kids, and hands-off, no-prep directions for mom!
- 1 (1½-lb) round steak, cut in to ½-inch slices
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped onions
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (14½-oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- In the bottom of a 3½-quart or larger slow cooker, place all the ingredients, stirring gently to coat the meat with the veggies.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.