Snack Recipes: English Muffin Heart Pizzas
Combine your kids' love for pizza with your love for your kids with these easier-than-takeout heart-shaped English muffin pizzas. (Let them help with the prep and you've got an activity and a snack in one!) They're one of our favorite snack recipes!
- 3 English muffins, split
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place English muffin halves on a baking sheet. For a healthier snack, opt for whole wheat.
- Using the heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut six hearts from the English muffins—one from each half.
- Divide the pizza sauce and cheese among the hearts.
- Put any desired toppings on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Get saucy! Make Mexican heart pizzas using salsa and cheddar cheese in place of the pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.