Baby's Chicken Noodle Soup
This vegetable-rich chicken noodle soup will be one of your baby's favorites. And if you want to steal a bowl for yourself, we won't tell.
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 2 cups whole wheat pasta
- 1 32-ounce carton chicken broth
- Bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add meat and veggies. Boil 20 minutes.
- Add pasta.
- Boil an additional 10 minutes.
- Pour soup into blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Remove food cubes and place in large, resealable plastic bag.
- Defrost 1-2 cubes at a time for baby.
- Keep things interesting! Broccoli or carrots can supplement or sub for the other veggies and keep everyone a little more interested …