Mushroom Ravioli Soup
Shake it up with a unique pasta and veggie combo that come together in a one-pot dish.
- 1 (32-oz) container beef broth
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 (9-oz) package refrigerated mushroom tortellini
- 1 (9-oz) package fresh baby spinach leaves
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the broth to a boil. Add the garlic and ravioli, and cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- In the last minute of cooking, add the spinach leaves, and stir until it is wilted.