White Bean & Sausage Stew
Try a simple and hearty stew that's healthy and a cinch to make.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 (28-oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14-oz) can chicken broth
- 3 (15-oz) cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (1-lb) package pre-cooked andouille sausage links, sliced into 1-inch coins
- 1 (10-oz) bag fresh washed baby spinach
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and cook the garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, broth, beans, and sausage and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook about 1 minute, just until the spinach has wilted.
- Any fully-cooked sausage will be delicious in the stew.