A Taste of Thai- Pad Thai
Pad Thai that's as easy as following the directions on the box!
- Your choice of meat: Chicken, pork, beef, or my favorite Shrimp
- 1 egg
- 1 (3.25-oz) packet 'A Taste of Thai' Pad Thai sauce
- ½ box (8-oz) 'A Taste of Thai' Pad Thai rice noodles
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 scallions, chopped
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- Chopped fresh cilantro and jalenpeno, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Soak noodles according to directions "For Stir Fry" on the box.
- In wok or skillet heat two tablespoons of oil.
- Lightly scramble egg and set aside.
- Add remaining oil and stir fry meat of choice until cooked through.
- Add drained noodles, Pad Thai sauce, peanuts, and scallions and stir fry until firm but tender. (About 5 minutes)
- Stir in bean sprouts and egg.
- Garnish and serve hot.
- All recipe info is on the back of the sauce box. 'A Taste of Thai' products can be found in your local grocery store or at Walmart in the ethnic foods aisle. All 'A Taste of Thai' foods are low in sodium and gluten free!