Grilled Honey Dijon Turkey Kielbasa
This savory duo goes great with yellow rice and thin slices of sweet cantaloupe.
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) package of turkey kielbasa, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, washed well and cut lengthwise into quarters (8 spears)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup bottled Dijon and honey marinade
- olive oil cooking spray
- Coat the grill rack with cooking spray. Prepare the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place kielbasa portions and zucchini spears on hot grill. Spray additional cooking spray on zucchini and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook kielbasa 4 minutes on each side, or until charred to desired doneness, brushing all sides with the marinade as it cooks.
- Cook zucchini spears, turning frequently, until charred to desired doneness.