These sweet nuggets of goodness don't actually contain potatoes at all. But they look like they do, all dirty and delicious. The kids will love making them, and everyone will love eating them.
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 16-oz box of powdered sugar
- 2½ cups coconut
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Place butter, cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating after each addition. Continue beating until mixture forms a stiff ball.
- Stir in coconut.
- Roll the mixture to form small potato shapes.
- Roll "potatoes" in cinnamon to cover.
- Refrigerate until firm, about an hour.
- After chilling, roll each ball again in the cinnamon and serve.