Frozen Lemonade Pie
This pie is so easy and delicious it's dangerous.
- 1 6-oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the lemonade and sweetened condensed milk, stirring well to mix with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add the whipped topping, stirring well to mix.
- Pour or scoop the filling into the graham cracker crust.
- Cover with the prepared graham cracker crust plastic cover, seal and freeze for at least three hours or overnight.
- Limeade may be substituted for the lemonade to make an easy Frozen Key Lime Pie.