Herb Cheese Bread
This bread is a tasty addition to any meal, especially to a brunch that needs a salty bread to balance out all of the sweets.
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ½ teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon bread machine yeast
- Place all the ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order your bread machine suggests.
- Process on the basic/white cycle.
- To gently crush dried herbs easily, place them together in a small bowl and rub them between your thumb and forefinger.