Rice Krispie Dogs
Crispy rice cereal, marshmallows, icing…what else could you want?
- Rice Krispies cereal
- wax paper
- rubber gloves
- hot dog buns
- mustard and/or ketchup
- Make a batch of Rice Krispie treats.
- Scoop all of the "batter" out of the pot and put it on wax paper to cool for 5 minutes.
- When it's cooled down a bit, put on rubber gloves and shape the batter into hot dogs.
- Put the Krispie dogs on wax paper.
- When they're all shaped, put each one in a bun.
- Use yellow (mustard) or red (ketchup) icing to decorate them.