Not-Your-Average Tuna Salad
This is not your average tuna salad, for your not-so-average kid.
- 1 large can of water-packed tuna
- 2 tablespoons prepared salad dressing (oil and vinegar or vinaigrette)
- ½ bag broccoli slaw mix
- Crackers, tortillas, pita chips or whole grain bread for serving
- Drain the tuna.
- In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, broccoli slaw and salad dressing.
- Let salad sit for five minutes, then serve or pack in a thermos or plastic container.
- Crackers or pita chips make a great accompaniment.