Christi Covington's Zucchini Casserole
Veggies man enough to be called dinner.
- 3 zucchini, sliced into small pieces
- 2 carrots, sliced into small pieces
- 1 onion
- 1 10 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 box of cornbread flavored stuffing
- 1 pack of ranch dressing powder mix
- 1 stick of butter
- Olive oil
- In a skillet, saute all the cut up vegetables in the olive oil. Once tender, set aside.
- In a second skillet, melt butter and pour stuffing into it and mix until golden. Set half of the stuffing aside.
- With the remaining stuffing, add cream of chicken soup, sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Next, add the cooked vegetables. Pour into a glass casserole dish. Top with the stuffing that was set aside.
- Bake in oven preheated to 350 degrees for 30 minutes.