1. My mom's 60th Birthday party which ended up being a mini family reunion. It was a beautiful day and the family got together for the first time in over 10 years!
2. Camping at Jellystone park!
3. Visiting my Grandmother in NJ
4. Going to the beach and boardwalk with the kids
5. Visiting family in Northern PA
1. Tonight actually was wonderful. :) We finally had some friends over that we've been trying to get together with for months and just had such a great time. The kids had a blast on our new (tiny!) swing set and it was just so relaxing and fun.
2. Anniversary getaway with my man last weekend!3. My sister's wedding in New Mexico.
4. Going swimming with the boys.
5. Watching the boys blossom at their gymnastics classes.
Well our summer is over...my kids started school this past Thursday :(
1) Spending a lot of time at the lake and the memories that we made there.
2) Visiting family in Pittsburgh
3) Going to the water park
4) gem mining with the kids
5) my best friends wedding (and no not the movie :)
1. When my godson yelled for me at my cousin's wedding. ---- That made me feel awesome.
2. Meeting and anytime I spend with my bf. ---- I don't know how I got so lucky....but he is amazing and just being with him makes me happy.
3. Having my dad's sisters come up and just getting to see them.
4. Anytime I spend with Logan and Autumn (the two kids I nanny for..seperate families) ---- Its just amazing watching them grow and even though theyre the same age they are so different.
5. My fourth date with Harold when he cooked for me. ---- It was just awesome and soooooo sweet.