Photography Activity: Photo Safari
- A kid-friendly camera
- Your kid and his or her favorite relative
- Give your kid a camera that he can use (you don't want him to be in charge of the $400 holiday gift you just got for the family). I recommend a disposable (waterproof) camera.
- Tell your kid to take his favorite relative or friend on a photo safari. How? They've got to walk around the backyard (or around the neighborhood with you in tow) and document everything cool they see.
- Once your little photographer is out of film, take the film to get developed.
- After the pics are developed, create a photo safari scrapbook with your kid so he'll always remember the day he and his favorite person went on safari.