Fun Date Ideas: Conversation Starters for a Fun Date Night
- Your Goals. A great conversation starter is talking about your future. What do you want to accomplish as individuals? As parents? As professionals? Reconnect through your dreams and make a plan to make them a reality together.
- Your Childhood. A really fun date idea is to talk about all of those ridiculous, "oh-no-you-didn't" moments from childhood. Sure, you've heard all of the stories (and laughed at the school pics with bad hair and buck teeth), but when you need things to talk about, your funny beginnings are a great place to start.
- Your Friends. Share the juicy bits you've gleaned from your friends' status updates on Facebook and Twitter. You'll be surprised about how fun (and gossipy) you can get talking about your buds!
- Your Life Before Kids. Here's another fun date idea: list all of your "firsts" before you became parents ï¿½ first date, first kiss, first trip, etc. A walk down memory lane will remind you of why you hooked up in the first place!
- Your Next Vacation. A happy conversation starter is talking about escaping it all. Yes, talking about a vacay involves logistics (schedules, budgets, etc.), but the thought of a getaway can put a smile on both your faces.
Ready to get your gab on? Well get going! Your fun date full of great conversation is waiting!