Relationship Tips: How to Build a Strong Marriage
Relationship Advice: If you are both actively committed to a strong marriage, communication is key. But talking isn't always enough. When considering actions to keep your marriage strong, take some tips from these relationship questions:
- What are you doing to improve and beautify the environment of your home, inside and outside?
- Are you cooperating with each other on such matters as household projects, childcare or financial management?
- Do you regularly use courteous words and actions, such as saying "please" and "thank you?"
- Do you show enthusiasm and encouragement for what is important to each other?
- Are you meeting each other's physical and emotional needs?
- Do you do many small kind and thoughtful acts for each other, such as bringing a cup of tea or coffee, picking up a mess without reminder or offering a foot or back massage?
- Do you show love in ways besides words, such as with a gift or gentle touch?
- Do you respect each other and consider each other's schedule and needs when setting up activities?
- Are you nurturing your spiritual bond with prayer or worship?
A final relationship tip: Remember that actions speak louder than words.