Relationship problems: How to Save a Marriage
Here is some relationship advice that can help you through your marriage problems:
1. Take Care of Yourself: If you're not happy with yourself, it's going to be hard to be happy in your marriage. Go to the gym, eat better, spend time with friends. Do something for yourself—you'd be surprised how it will help your relationship issues.
2. Talk Money: Finances are one of the biggest problems in marriage. Sit down with your husband and draw up a financial plan so you can get things back on track.
3. Appreciate Your Hubby: Sure, you've been bickering a lot lately and he's been getting on your nerves. But surely, there are some things you love about your husband. Don't be shy about showering the praise. Everyone wants to feel appreciated!
4. Have More Sex: As a general rule, sexless marriages don't last. So if you want to re-kindle the bond between you, here's some relationship advice: light a flame in the bedroom (and we don't mean that literally!).
5. Talk Things Through: Communication is key, but don't talk things to death. Sometimes it's important to agree to disagree and let things drop!
6. Do Something Fun: Remember all of the fun you had when you first started to date? Carve out some time to do some of the things you like to do together.
If you can afford it, splurge and take a vacation together—without the kids. Hopefully, you'll soon remember what it was that made you fall in love in the first place!