Relationship Problems: Top 10 Signs Your Husband is Having an Affair
So before you jump to conclusions, put on your private detective cap and do some investigating. If your husband is guilty of just one or two of the cheating signs below, don't sweat it. But if you find yourself nodding and thinking "yes, that's him!" while you read through the list, chances are that even if your husband isn't stepping out on you, you're having major relationship problems.
Top 10 Signs of Cheating:
1. Is your husband suddenly getting decked out to go to work or splurging on a new wardrobe? It's no surprise you're having relationship questions. A cheating spouse will often change his routines, behavior, and schedule.
2. If you notice repeated calls on his cell phone from numbers you don't recognize (or that were made at odd times of day), you may have a good reason to be suspicious. Same goes for lots of hang ups when you answer the home phone.
3. Does your husband rush to shower as soon as he gets home?
4. Is he suddenly not interested in sex or is has he started to try out some new adventurous "tricks" in the bedroom? Relationship problems can often manifest in the bedroom, so pay attention to any changes.
5. Does your husband suddenly have lots of business trips planned?
6. Is he taking his own sweet time returning your calls?
7. Has your hubby changed the password on his computer and/or does he look panicked when you catch him on the computer?
8. You may have relationship problems if your husband gives you a vague answer when you ask him where he has been.
9. Does your husband appear distant and uninterested in you? This can be a sign of stress, but it may also indicate you have relationship problems.
10. Does your husband pick fights with you or accuse you of things? He might just be looking for a way to justify his own naughty behavior.
Until you've collected strong, hard evidence (lipstick on the collar is damning, but not proof!), don't ask if your husband if he's having an affair— there's no better way to make relationship problems worse. Before you confront him, be sure to have solid, irrefutable evidence. You don't want to have to apologize for being the most paranoid wife ever!