How to Spice Up a Relationship in 5 Minutes
Got 5 minutes between carting Jr. to soccer and cooking dinner? Don't pay bills or empty the dishwasher for heaven's sake! Use the moment to connect with your spouse and spice up your relationship.
Making the effort to get in touch (literally) with your mate is as good for you as it is for your relationship. It'll help you reconnect, de-stress and feel like a team again.
Here are 5 ways to spice up your relationship in 5 minutes or less:
- Make out! Smooching your man is a great way to keep the spark alive in a relationship! Plus it'll remind you of your dating days when you had time for marathon make-out sessions.
- Take a shower together! Not only will you use less water (hear that, Mr. Gore?), you can take turns soaping each other up. When's the last time your back got a really thorough scrubbing, huh?
- Talk dirty! Don't have time to do anything dirty? No prob! Just whisper some sexy nothings into your honey's ear. You can put your money where your mouth is when the kids go to bed!
- Flash your man! OK, this one takes 5 seconds, not 5 minutes, but there's nothing like a peek of tata to spice up a relationship and get a man wanting more!
- Have a quickie! If you really want to spice up a relationship, grab your honey while the kids are napping or at school and do the deed! It's spontaneous, it's hot and forget what your girlfriend says, it can be just as good for you as it is for your guy!