We all know a little pillow talk can spice up the bedroom and lead to a little heat between the sheets. But sometimes talking in bed can be a total turn off. Here are 6 things never
to say in bed if you want to do anything other than sleep:
- "Gee I'm gassy tonight!" Never admit to flatulence if you want to get it on with your man. Blame it on the dog. Or the baby. Or both.
- "Oh honey, your mom called
" Don't mention your lover's mom in bed. Ever. End of story.
- "So why do you think you got passed up for that promotion?" If you want to spice up the bedroom, don't emasculate your man!
- "We need to talk." If you have to have one of those conversations, have it in the kitchen.
- "Yikes! I need a bikini wax!" Don't draw attention to the fact that you need a little grooming down there. Your man couldn't care less about a little overgrowth in the heat of passion.
- Anything, and we mean ANYTHING about having sex with an ex! In fact, anything about an ex period.
Know what you can
in bed, almost any
time, ever? "Let's get it on!"