How to Spice Up Your Sex Life ... Even When You're Too Tired
How do I deal with my spouse's wanting sex every night when I'm just too tired?
Well, I'll give you the easy—and yet tremendously hard—solution. Communication. You need to sit with your partner and talk this through.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Figure out what good sex feels like to you so you can learn how to spice up your sex life and make it great for you. Obviously the type of sex you are having currently isn't making you run to the bedroom. One reason women stop enjoying sex as much as they could is (unconsciously) they feel the sex is all about him. Figuring out what you like levels the sex playing field.
- Take the conversation to a neutral environment. Don't figure out how to spice up your sex life inside the bedroom. Instead, talk when you are both relaxed and in a good frame of mind.
- Separate the facts from feelings. Sex brings out a lot of emotions in us. For example: Does your partner really want sex every night, or does it just seem like It because you're so frustrated by your present circumstances? Get your facts straight before you enter this conversation.
- Write down what's working and not working in your sex life before you have a meeting. While having your conversation, focus on what is working instead of what isn't because what you focus on will become the quality of your sex life.
- Be clear on what your communication hot buttons are. If your conversation starts to get out of control, stop and take a time out to cool down and then come back to the conversation