Great Environmentally Friendly Cosmetics
- Salt crystal/stone deodorant. I've had the same stone for two years and all I do is wet it and rub it on and I NEVER EVER have odor no matter what I do. It lasts all day long and into the night! (Found at eco-friendly or organic retailers.)
- Olive oil. I love olive oil as a moisturizer in the winter and right after I shower or take a steam.
- Egg whites. I whip these up and use for facials. They eliminate fine lines before a big night out!
- Mayonnaise. I use this as a hair treatment because it's wonderful for shine and getting the natural oils back onto the hair shaft.
- Phyto Phytovolume Hair Volumizer—it's made out of eco-friendly plant products!
- Mason Pearson Boar Bristle Brush. I have a small travel size and a large one for everyday. I love the way the brush massages my scalp and gets my hair to do what I want, not the other way around! (No static either!!)
- Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. They're relatively chemical free and do a great job!
Get more fashion, beauty and self-esteem advice from Emme!