Shoe Box Organizer
- 2 shoe boxes for each child
- decorating supplies like crayons, markers, construction paper, glitter, stickers - anything you have on hand.
- Let each child decorate their box the way they want but make sure they are 1) different so they can be told apart (ie: 1 child has 1 paper signing box 1 memento box) and 2) each box should have the child's name.
- One box will be for papers, etc. that need to have parents signature or that your child would like for you to see like a special project etc.
- One will be for all the projects etc. that are done throughout the year. Children love to look over their projects with Mom and Dad.
- This is great to keep mementos from year to year too:)
- Get MORE back-to-school buzz at our Back-to-School site!