Organize Toys With Toy Storage
Here are some helpful toy organization ideas:
- Try to limit the toys! Make a new rule: Every time a new toy enters your home, an old toy heads to charity.
- Use metal lunchboxes, fishing-tackle boxes or shoe organizers to store small pieces like crayons, jewelry and rock collections—anything that you might trip on!
- Collapsible laundry baskets are ideal to store sports gear like bats, balls and helmets.
- Invest in clear toy-storage bins and baskets. Label them (with pictures if your kids can't read) so your kids will know where everything is supposed to go.
- Store stuffed animals in a toy hammock so they don't take over your kid's bed!
- Look for benches or tables that double as toy storage that will suit your home decor (in other words, no Star Wars designs!)