Home Decor: Toy Storage Solutions
So, if your home is being taken over by toys and discarded articles of clothing, and you're fresh out of toy storage solutions, invest in stylish wooden toy chests or wicker baskets. They'll look fab in any room and make great toy storage. Then, fill 'em with stackable, packable, easy-to-store toys!
Check out our list of the best, easy-to-store toys for toddlers for a little toy storage (and home decor!) inspiration:
- Arts and Crafts Supplies: Personalize your home decor and help him channel his inner-Picasso with a daily arts and crafts sesh! And like we always say: you can never have too many paper chains or macaroni necklaces.
- Blocks, Stackable Toys: It may seem like a no-brainer, but building blocks and stackable toys will help your tot focus on construction, refine his balancing skills and save tons of space in the toy box.
- Dress-up Supplies: Let him dress-up and act! You can just shove the bag of dress-up clothing in a closet afterwards. And hey—you just might have a little James Dean on your hands!
- Books: There's no better time to instill a love of reading than in his toddler years! Look for age-appropriate books with repetition, rhyme schemes and colorful illustrations. (Books can double as super stylish home decor and look adorable arranged on a kiddie bookshelf.)
- Puzzles: Puzzles that come in twelve pieces or less are generally best for toddlers. They'll help him hone in on his problem-solving and give you a few minutes to, you know ... eat, go to the bathroom, whatever. Plus, you can stack them for easy toy storage.
- Magnetic Words and Letters: Let him practice his spelling and sentence-formation on the fridge or a chalkboard. Before you know it, he'll be spelling like a champ and you'll have the cutest fridge decor ever.
Investing in smart toy storage solutions and filling your tot's toy box with easy-to-store toys and activities will allow you to show off the home decor you worked so hard on—and keep your kiddo entertained!