When you're a mom taking care of everyone else 24/7, it can be tough to find a sec to take care of yourself. But you should! Because if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! Here are a few ways you can carve out some me time:
- Exercise! Taking care of your body is a great way to nurture yourself.
- Sleep! When you have young kids it can be tough to get enough rest, but it's important not to get exhausted or you won't have energy for the kids!
- Spend a little time alone every day. Even if it's just 5 minutes in the bath, a little alone time goes a long way!
- When you can, indulge in a manicure or pedicure or something to relax you and make you feel pampered!
- Spend time with your friends. Girl time is a great way to relax and unwind!