6 Ways to Keep the Me in Mommy!
- Have a Girls' Night Out! There's nothing like getting together with your BFFs to remind you that you're sooo much more than just a mom. Besides, you've got to have someone to discuss RHONY with!
- Slap on Some Makeup! We're not talking full-on evening glam, but, this mom will tell you, a little lip gloss goes a long way to keeping you looking cute!
- Get a Hobby! Remember when you had time to do things you actually enjoyed? If you want to feel like you again, pick up (or revive) a hobby. Something fun you do just for you that doesn't involve trains or Polly Pockets.
- Dress Up! No need to get fancy, but sometimes throwing on something other than sweats and a t-shirt can make you feel like a hot mama (rather than just somebody's mama) again.
- Have a Date Night! There's nothing like a little romance to remind you that you're a woman. So make sure you hit the town with your man on a regular basis. It'll be good for you and your relationship. (Just be sure to talk about stuff besides the kids!)
- Pamper Yourself! Go for a mani/pedi. Get your hair done. Take a bubble bath. Taking care of numero uno is important. Because we all know if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!