Dumbbell Bent Over Lateral Raise Pregnancy Exercise
A pregnancy exercise to strengthen your (aching) back.
Sane Fitness Preggers
- Comfy clothing
- Dumbbells:5-8 lbs weights
- Keep your chest up, shoulders back, and knees slightly bent.
- Raise dumbbells up the sides to shoulder level.
- Do 2-3 sets of 15 repetitions, resting for 30-45 seconds between sets.
- Don't shrug your shoulders.
- To add variety, rotate hands so that thumbs face the ceiling.
- Chat with other expectant parents on our pregnancy boards.